Organic Baby Products: Bathing and Skin Care Edition
There is so much to think about when buying for a new baby, it can be flat out overwhelming. Especially as a new mom, reading product labels and learning what ingredients are safe and what should be avoided is a task in and of itself. If you are anything like me, your Google history has a plethora of searches along the lines of, “is *blank* safe for baby?”. To help make this motherhood journey a little easier on you, I have compiled my list of Best Organic Baby products below.
The organic baby care brands I listed offer GREAT starter kits and essentials, allowing you to get a true sense of their overall product line. And frugal mom pro tip, buying in sets can definitely save you money!
So check out these safe, natural, organic skin care brands to make baby’s bath time that much sweeter.
Ohana Mom’s Picks: Best Organic Baby Care Brands
- Widely recognized for their amazing chapstick, Burt’s Bees also makes high quality organic baby care products as well!
- This particular set contains Baby Oil, Nourishing Lotion, Buttermilk Soap, and Tear Free Shampoo & Wash
- If you are a big fan of the Burt’s Bees brand like I am, be sure to check out their other organic baby products: some of my personal favorites being the Belly Butter and the Diaper Rash Ointment
- Comes in a conveniant gift box, making it an easy to wrap gift for a baby shower
- Babyganics are made with plant-based ingredients that are naturally gentle on baby’s skin and tear free
- Makes for a perfect starter kit: set includes Nourishing Lotion, Bubble Bath, Foaming Shampoo & Body Wash, Hand Sanitizer, Multi Purpose Wipes, and Kitchen Soap for bottles and dishes
- Babyganics also makes Laundry Detergent and even Eczema Cream…with so many products, this particular brand has become a staple in a lot of natural mamma’s homes!
- Set arrives in a reusable green fabric cube that can be used to house baby’s necessities
- All of baby’s skin essentials that are lovingly formulated with pure, organic coconut oil…what could be better than that?
- This starter set contains Diaper Cream, Baby Lotion, Foaming Shampoo & Wash, and a Travel Size Foaming Shampoo & Wash
- Ready to take the next step and make your home as chemically safe for baby as possible? Seventh Generation makes amazing baby-safe cleaning products including multi-surface wipes that put my old Clorox Wipes to shame
- Seventh Generation goes the extra mile by also using environmentally conscious packaging, so please recycle!
- The Honest Company prides itself is making their orgnaic baby products with non-toxic, safe and natural ingredients so you have at least one less thing to worry about when you bring your newborn home
- Set contents include Shampoo & Body Wash, Face & Body Lotion, Healing Balm, Hand Sanitizer Spray, Teether, Wipes, and Diapers
- If you end up enjoying their products, you can subscribe online and get great bundles which saves money!
- Products are packaged in a reusable, paulownia wood box
- Nurturing mom and baby for over a decade, Earth Mama’s organic baby products were formulated by a nurse and herbalist
- Baby kit includes natural herbal soap, lotion, diaper cream and baby oil
- The products are naturally vegan, gluten-free and are non-GMO verified
- Earth Mama products are highly recommended by moms with babies with sensitive skin
- Babo Botanicals only makes organic babt products you can feel safe with: they are free of parabens, gluten, soy, dairy and synthetic fragrances
- Set includes Baby Shampoo & Wash, Diaper Cream and moisturizing Lotion
- Oat milk helps comfort skin, while calendula oil is known to help soothe scalps
- Cloth diaper tested, mom approved! The Diaper Cream cleans up easily and can take care of diaper rash in as little as a naptime
- This baby care kit will have your little one feeling good AND smelling good, too: these products are formulated with raw shea, chamomile, aragan oil, frankincense and myrrh
- The set contains Shampoo & Body Wash, Lotion, Head-to-Toe Ointment as well as a reusable natural burlap bag
- Still looking for natural skin and bath care products for you, mom and dad? Be sure to try their moisturizing Body Wash, Scrubs and more
- Shea Moisture is perfect for babies with eczema or dry skin
- All-natural, certified organic baby products with ingredients that are free from parabens, sulfates and synthetic fragrance
- Care set comes with Baby Lotion, Bubble Bath, Wash, Washcloth and Tub Toy
- Pediatrician recommended
- Multiple themes available: snail, worm, ladybug or butterfly
- Lafe’s is formulated with certified organic ingredients and uses the latest “clean and green” technologies such as EA (estrogenic activity) free packaging to reduce your family’s exposure to toxic chemicals even more
- Set includes Baby Lotion, Shampoo, and Insect Repellent
- Bottles are BPA free, and products are unscented for even the most sensitive of babies
- 1% of the profit from every Lafe’s Baby purchase goes towards breast cancer prevention and environmental awareness. Every little bit helps!
- I know they don’t technically offer a gift set, but it would be a crime not to include Tom’s products on this list!
- This particular listing gets you 2 10 oz bottles of their organic Baby Shampoo and Body Wash
- Tom’s also offers other essential organic baby products for your little ones including Toothpaste and Lotion…and don’t forget their Deodorant for you!
- Two versions of their Shampoo and Body Wash available: lightly scented or fragarance free
These sets and organic baby products are also a great registry option for you, or a gift for another mom-to-be! Just be sure to really take in that coveted new baby smell while it lasts.